Check below our job opportunities
Posted: 29 November
Join an exciting adventure and help change the world – one little kid at a time!
The position involves primarily helping kids and their parents check into the playground, showing kids around the playground, suggesting activities and toys to play with to them and their parents, assisting them with product questions and helping them check out any toys they may purchase.
● Immediate Openings – Start Right Away!
● Competitive Hourly Rates
● Flexible Schedules to Accommodate Your Availability
● Employee Discounts & Free Admissions for Kids in Your Family
● Opportunities for Permanent Positions
● Boost Your Resume by Working in a Technology Retail 2.0 Startup
TreeHouse Toys & Play is a unique combination of an indoor playground and a toy store, and a pioneer of Retail 2.0 focused on providing a technology-powered experiential destination where the little ones and their parents can have fun together. It is geared primarily to children ages 2 to 7, who can have fun, learn through playing, and buy the same toys as those they just played with, while parents can enjoy a coffee and a snack. Journey focuses on sensory play, STEM, and is inspired by the Montessori teaching method and the newest trends of “learn-through-play.”
The magic of TreeHouse Toys & Play happens because of our Ambassadors of Fun. They make the kids and their parents feel right at home and help create an unforgettable experience for the little ones. A position at TreeHouse Toys & Play (whether part-time or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of Retail 2.0 and technology, a pioneering trend.
Qualifications and Competencies:
● The most important qualification: a positive attitude and a warm, friendly presence for the little ones
● No Education or Experience Required
● Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information in a friendly and encouraging way with kids and their adult companions
● Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly and address various priorities
● Ability to work a flexible schedule within retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
● Provide an exceptional customer experience and ensure the customers – and particularly the little kids – are always the priority
● Determine customer needs based on personal features and other preferences and make appropriate suggestions of activities and toys
● Demonstrate knowledge of playground activities, features and toys
● Be proficient in POS systems and other technology used in the playground, including the TreeHouse App
● Proactively assist customers use technology – including the TreeHouse App – in the playground
● Establish long-term relationships with returning customers and their kids and help them feel welcome and have a great time at TreeHouse
● Maintain high cleanliness and tidiness standards in all areas of the playground
● Retrieve additional merchandise for customers as requested
● Assist in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets, and in inventory and markdown process
● Adhere to asset protection and inventory control procedures
● Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the supervisor
● Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
● Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around the playground and interacting with kids
● May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, and stooping
● Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register, ability to process register transactions, and ● TreeHouse App functions
● Lift/move up to 25lbs in merchandise and various store fixtures if/as needed