For Your Safety
● The Golden Rule: be nice and courteous to others inside the playground. Treat the as you would like them to treat you.
● Please listen to and follow our staff’s directions at all times.
● Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible grown-up at all times. Kids may not play without parent or guardian supervision in the playground.
● No running in the playground.
● No food or beverage on the carpet or turf.
● Have fun and enjoy your time at TreeHouse Toys & Play!
Everyone that enters our playground and/or engages in an activity must have completed and signed a valid waiver.
Minor Guests/Participants must have the waiver completed and signed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with authority to sign it for them.
Prior to participating, all Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility that the following are ensured:
● Everyone’s waivers are properly executed
● Everyone has read the rules signs posted within the playground
● Everyone understands and agrees to follow all rules and directions from the playground’s staff
● Everyone is in good health without restrictions
● Everyone is aware of the guests and playground staff around you. It is your responsibility to avoid others
● No guns, knives, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind are allowed on premises
● No one under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other substances is allowed on the premises.